QERY TV Antenna, Indoor Amplified 1080P HDTV Antenna 50 to 100 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster and 16FT High Performance Coax Cable – Upgraded Version Better Reception
Specifications:Working Frequency : VHF(174-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-862Mhz) Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSCImpedence : 75 ΩLNA Gain : 30dBConnectors : F Male Reception Range: 50-80 milesSize:330*300*0.6mmCable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=16ftVoltage : 5V Here are a few tips and troubleshooting guide if you are experiencing any issues with our antenna. You can only receive channels within
Working Frequency : VHF(174-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-862Mhz)
Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
Impedence : 75 Ω
LNA Gain : 30dB
Connectors : F Male
Reception Range: 50-80 miles
Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=16ft
Voltage : 5V
Here are a few tips and troubleshooting guide if you are experiencing any issues with our antenna.
You can only receive channels within the 75 mile radius and mountainous and heavily treed areas will reduce the range considerably.
1.) Connect the coaxial cable on the antenna to the amplifier.
2.) Place the antenna, preferably on a window or as high as possible.
3.) Connect the HDMI cable from the amplifier to the TV.
4.) Go to input on your TV and make sure it is set for TV.
5.) Go to the menu on your TV and make sure it is set for “air” or “antenna”, whichever you TV menu has.
6.) In the menu on your TV go to “Scan for Channels” or “Channel Scan” etc., select “ok” and scan. This may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
1.) If after scanning for channels you do not receive any channels move the antenna to a different location and do another channel scan.
2.) Make sure your input is set to TV.
3.) Check all connections.
If after doing all the above correctly and you are still unable to receive channels, Please email us via Amazon station mail, kindly return the Antenna and receive a full refund.
1. Indoor HDTV antenna with 16ft coax cable
2. USB power adapter with spare cable
3. Amplifier signal booster
- Relief from Cable, Free TV – This 50 to 80 mile range HDTV Antenna lets you enjoy over-the-air networks in your area without paying a monthly fee. Receives free HD channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. Cut-the-cord and watch the top-rated shows for free!
- Up to 50 to 80 Mile Range – The HD antenna can reach up to 50 to 80 miles and can be placed almost anywhere in your home. It constantly scans for new channels as they’re made available for broadcast. Hang the indoor TV antenna on a window or wall, or lay the TV antenna flat on a table. Watch tons of other TV shows and movies for a fraction of the cost.
- Easy as Plug. Power. Scan – Connect antenna to ‘ANT IN’ on the back of any HDTV. Place the Antenna in a desired location, Scan for channels in your television menu, Try a few locations, scanning each time. Includes 2 Velcro patches and Extra Long 16FT coaxial cable so you can position the antenna where the signal is the strongest.
- Delivers Full 1080p HD Reception – Please first visit “antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com” to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50 to 70 miles. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC available. Frequency Range:VHF(174-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-862Mhz).
- Paper-Thin Design with Detachable Amplifier – Discreet and Ultra thin to match your decor or be hidden out of sight. The Amplifier is included to provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels if you are far away from broadcast towers. **VERY IMPORTANT** This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.