TOPGREENER TDOS5-J-W Motion Sensor Switch, No Neutral Required, PIR Passive Infrared Sensor, Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch, 500W 1/8HP, Ground Wire Required, Single Pole, White
TOPGREENER TDOS5-J Motion Sensor Switch automatically turns ON/OFF the lights and motors according to the motion (occupancy/vacancy) detected in the room.Two modes: In OCC mode lights are automatically turned on when you enter a room and automatically turned off after the room is vacant. This is especially convenient when entering a room with your hands
TOPGREENER TDOS5-J Motion Sensor Switch automatically turns ON/OFF the lights and motors according to the motion (occupancy/vacancy) detected in the room.Two modes: In OCC mode lights are automatically turned on when you enter a room and automatically turned off after the room is vacant. This is especially convenient when entering a room with your hands full, such as an entryway, laundry room, garage, etc. The motion detector will deter thieves and allows a surveillance camera to capture clear footage. The motion sensor automatically turns the light on to avoid blind-searching and tripping when entering a dark room. TDOS5-J provides reliable On/Off performance. The sensor can detect fine motions to keep the light on when the room is occupied. When no motion is detected within a period of time the load will turn off automatically. TDOS5-J adopts the embedded circuit with the “photocell” function which gives the motion sensor “intelligence” to sense the light level. Use OCC mode for the kitchen, laundry room, garage, restroom, office, closet, etc. 15 sec to 30 mins adjustable timeout allows users to choose their preferred option. VAC mode is used in rooms that do not need the lights to automatically turn on, such as bedrooms and media rooms. Vacancy mode is another option to choose from, which requires manually turning the light on and automatically turns the light off when the room is vacant.The PIR sensor switch’s visually aesthetic design and broad compatibility make it a good choice for you to upgrade your home. This occupancy sensor switch is only for single pole application and needs to be charged in an initial run for at least 3 minutes after installation.While works with NEUTRAL WIRE, no NEUTRAL is required if there is a GROUND WIRE in the junction box! Any black wire connects with load, another one with hot. Easy installation for DIY.
- Sensor switch detects motion to automatically turn lights on and off based on the occupancy and vacancy in a room
- Motion sensor switch uses a passive infrared (PIR) sensor to reduce false triggers from unwanted movements
- Motion sensor wall switch has universal wiring design with interchangeable hot and load wires makes installation that much easier
- Occupancy sensor mode (Auto ON, Auto OFF) and vacancy sensor mode (Manual ON, Auto OFF) allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs. Variable time delay from 15 sec (Test) to 30 min. Adjustable range
- Neutral wire not required, ground wire required for installation. 120-277VAC, Incandescent: 500W, LED: 150W, Motor: 1/8HP. Works with all bulb types. UL-listed. Wall plate included