Universal HEAD DEMAGNETIZER for Cassette Tape Deck Recorder Reel to Reel 8 Track VHS Audio Video
Brand new, sealed, SV808 Tape Deck, Reel to Reel Head Demagnetizer..
Tape drive heads capstans, and guides can become magnetized from operations. Audiotape drives can become magnetized from long hours of use. They can be demagnetized and returned to full and complete use.
The SV808 head demagnetizer is easy to use and has the required magnetic field to properly demagnetize your heads and guides. Plug it into an AC outlet, place the tip close to the recording head and use a slight rotary motion to cover the entire surface area of the head. These demagnetizers should be used at least every 8 hours of playback on your reel to reel, tape deck, 8 track, video recorder etc.
It is compatible with all major brand name reel to reels, tape decks, VHS recorders such as Aiwa, Akai, Hitachi, JVC, Kenwood, Nakamichi, Otari, Panasonic, Sansui, Sony, Sharp, TEAC, Tascam, Technics, Toshiba etc., Just to name a few.
- Curved demagnetizer tip reaches hard to access record/playback heads
- Plastic cover on tip protects heads from damage during demagnetizing
- Can be used to demagnetize many parts
- A must for anyone owning a cassette or reel to reel recorder
- It is compatible with all major brand name reel to reels, tape decks, VHS recorders