VICTONY TV Antenna, Costech Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna-50 Miles Rangewith Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, USB PowerSupply and 16.4ft. High Performance Coax Cable(V238-black)
First you need to know whether your TV is normal TV or HDTV1), IF you have normal TV , then you need the digital terr. STB2), IF you have HDTV , then you can directly use it . Remarks:1). If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure
First you need to know whether your TV is normal TV or HDTV
1), IF you have normal TV , then you need the digital terr. STB
2), IF you have HDTV , then you can directly use it .
1). If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2). You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3). Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won’t be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4). Please find out channels available in your area.
5). Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna.
6). The number of channels you get is determined by what’s being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.
7). Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal.
If your Indoor TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-scan for channels: In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to indoor antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the amplifier antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
4, keep the indoor antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven,etc.
5, This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.
- FREE CHANNELS FOR LIFETIME – No Monthly Fees! No Contracts! This amplified digital indoor HDTV antenna receives FREE broadcast high definition Over-the-Air TV signals, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS. It can support 720p, 1080i, 1080p HD channels and provide the best crystal clear picture.
- SOFT, LIGHT WEIGHT and SUPER SLIM DESIGN – it is super slim and light weight but still delivers a high-quality HDTV viewing experience. Convenient for multiple positions of installation and compatible with TV converter boxes or digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs.
- 50-MILE RANGE – The Upgraded Version antenna amplifier boosts the TV antenna with better signal and butterfly pattern optimizes reception. Working frequency: VHF 174-240MHz, UHF 470-862MHz. Channel reception may vary depending on what’s broadcasting in your area, distance from broadcast towers, terrain and the surroundings. Before you buy, Check what available channels are in your area by using these websites:”antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com”.
- 16.4ft. LONG COAXIAL CABLE – The 16.4ft long coaxial cable makes this indoor TV antenna much easier and flexible for you to place it in anywhere in your house to get the best reception without any obstacles.
- EASY SET UP – Multiple set-up options allow you to place antenna on a wall, window or behind the TV. You will just need to connect the Antenna to “ANT IN/CABLE IN” on the back of TV, scan for channels and enjoy the crystal-clear picture.If you have any after-sale problems, please contact us for your settlement!